The presentations during the First National Food and Nutrition Security Conference can be downloaded from the Scribd account of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Extension. Click here to proceed.
The presentations available are the following:
1. Sharing the harvest: partnerships for food security by V. Bruce J. Tolentino, Deputy Director-General of IRRI.
2. From Farm to Table to Farm: Issues in Food and Nutrition Security by Dr. Paul Teng, Senior Fellow (Food Security), S Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Centre for non-Traditional Security Studies; Principal Officer, National Institute of Education; and Senior Fellow, SEARCA.
3. Governance of Delivery Systems on Food and Nutrition Security by Ms. Amparo C. Ampil of the Food Agriculture and Fisheries Division, Policy Research Service, Department of Agriculture.
4. Issues on Consumer Protection by Atty. Anselmo B. Adriano, Director of the Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
5. Methodologies for Assessing Food and Nutrition Security was presented by Ms. Hygeia Ceres Catalina B. Gawe, Chief of Nutrition Surveillance of the National Nutrition Council.