This is to announce that original copies of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report (AR5) were received from the IPCC last Sept. 21, 2016. One set of these IPCC AR5 book reports is composed of five (5) sub-book reports with the following sub-book report titles:
- Climate Change 2013 - The Physical Science Basis
- Climate Change 2014 - Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability (Part A. Global and Sectoral Aspects)
- Climate Change 2014 - Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability (Part B. Regional Aspects)
- Climate Change 2014 - Mitigation of Climate Change
- Climate Change 2014 - Synthesis Report
These books were requested by the UPLB Climate and Disaster Risks Studies Center (UPLB-CDRSC) from the IPCC Secretariat through the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) based in Geneva, Switzerland and were shipped from the Cambridge University Press in the United Kingdom to the Philippines for free.
One set of these books was donated each to the UPLB University Library and the SESAM Library.
These books are highly recommended as the best sources of reference information on climate change. These can be very useful to the University faculty,researchers and students, and as well as to the various program/project staff who are also engaged in RDE functions.
*Please kindly help in disseminating this information to your respective units/colleges.